The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the Biopharma Branche in Biberach, commencing immediately.
What you can do for us
- Negotiate process validation strategy and content with clients
- Align, generate and maintain master validation plans, validation protocols/reports, risk assessments, related deviations and CAPAs and associated activites to coordinate the process validations in close contact with internal interfaces and external clients, if applicable
- Support the organization with process validation and cleaning validation information or review tasks
- Representation of the process validation drug substance function in product project teams, client meetings, audits and inspections
The skills that are needed
- Bachelor (BSc, BEng) or Masters (MSc, MEng) with focus on Biopharmaceuticals or in Biotechnology, Food Engineering, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or Chemistry or other appropriate scientific disciplines
- Knowledge in process/cleaning validation and aseptic processing as well as Biopharmaceutical Drug Substance Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Biotechnological Processes, Control Strategy and relevant guidelines
- High quality awareness and a high sense of responsibility; ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Good communication and coordination skills, scientific thinking, customer orientation
- Fluent in German and English for reading, writing and speaking
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Sofche SpasikovaBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890815www.modis.com