The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a permanent participation in a project by one of our customers in the sectore aerospace of a renowned company.
Was Sie bei uns bewirken
- Concept and Architecture of the Power Subsystem (EPS) and the associated parts of the electrical architecture
- Concept of the satellite Harness on system level, including requirements engineering
- Coordination of the Spacecraft’ s Radiation Engineering and EMC Engineering
- Contribution to System EPS Requirements Specification and Harness Requirements Specification
- Coordination with the Lead Systems Engineers (f/m/d)
- Development of unconventional and effective integration and verification flows
Was Sie dafür mitbringen
- Professional experience as an engineer (f/m/d) for EPS, Harness, EMC or Radiation
- Ideally, experience in a C/D satellite project
- Fluenty in written and spoken in the language English
- German language skills are advantageous
- A security check must be carried out for the activity to be performed, preferably this should only be an update
Warum Sie bei uns genau richtig sind
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Kerstin Schulenberg
Telefon +49 421/809390www.modis.com