You have experiences as a professional Network Operator? We are looking for you for our well-known customer near Darmstadt.
What you can do for us
- Troubleshoot local or remote hardware or software issues
- Use of linear troubleshooting techniques to detect, diagnose and solve problems in customer networks
- Assist in the definition and implementation of maintenance work necessary to ensure smooth operation under guidance of Hub Engineers
- Provide technical support to customers, partners or service providers
- Work with different internal and external Trouble Ticket systems to record, track and evaluate network and individual site incidents
- Performing routine tasks needed to ensure service continuity
- Monitoring network availability, capacity and security
- Work in a 24/7 shift roster system
- Communication with external service providers or sub-contractors
The skills that are needed
- university degree in communications engineering or information technology
- Knowledge of data communication and networking protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic router configurations and operations
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic experience with scripting and/or batch tools
- CCNA or equivalent IT certifications are considered to be a plus
- Programming skills are considered to be a plus
- Knowledge of satellite (wireless) communications and/or VSAT technology are a plus
- English language skills are a must have
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400