Do you have experience as a professional Network Operator? Do you want to get a new professional challenge in your professional life?
We are looking for you for our well-known customer near Darmstadt.
- Use of linear troubleshooting techniques to detect, diagnose and solve problems in customer networks
- Provide technical support to customers, partners or service providers
- Assist in the definition and implementation of maintenance work necessary to ensure smooth operation under guidance of Hub Engineers
- Work with different internal and external Trouble Ticket systems to record, track and evaluate network and individual site incidents
- Performing routine tasks needed to ensure service continuity
- Work in a 24/7 shift roster system
- Communication with external service providers or sub-contractors
- Troubleshoot local or remote hardware or software issues
- Monitoring network availability, capacity and security
- university degree in communications engineering or information technology
- Knowledge of data communication and networking protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic router configurations and operations
- Basic experience with scripting and/or batch tools
- CCNA or equivalent IT certifications are considered to be a plus
- Knowledge of satellite (wireless) communications and/or VSAT technology are a plus
- English language skills are a must have
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Programming skills are considered to be a plus
What you can expect from us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Please send us directly your application. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company. We are looking forward to meeting you.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400