We are currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect (m/f/x) for our client:
Start date: January 2024
Duration: 24 months
Location: Essen, remote
Languages: English, German is a plus
- Consult on the implementation of security protocols in critical applications according to the internal cybersecurity strategy
- Participate in an on-going migration of the application portfolio from a shares AWS account to an AWS multi-account setup with focus on securing infrastructure components
- Design and implementation of secure infrastructure for cloud applications and data platforms
- Lead initiatives on application security architecture, IAM and IT security control design
- Follow best practices to implement security tools and services for both the application portfolio and S-SDLC processes
- Ensure the adoption of DevSecOps principles to proactively identify and tackle security vulnerabilities an foster the seamless integration of security principles
- Several years of relevant experience in comparable positions
- Profound knowledge of designing and implementing secure applications and security measures in AWS cloud environments, including cloud-native solutions
- Expertise regarding DevSecOps and Secure CI/CD for techstacks including IaC, Containers and SAST/DAST/IAST
- Strong knowledge ofIdentity and Acces Management, Authentication, Single-Sign on and Azure AD
- Experience with Threat Modelling
- Certifications like SAA-C33, SAP-C01, SCS-C01
- Proficient English skills, both written and spoken
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 221 2773 264