The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Engineering. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Do you have know-how in the automotive sector?
Innovations, especially in e-mobility, drive you to top performance?
Then you are exactly what we are looking for as an Cyber Security Engineer (m/f/d) for an aspiring and successful automotive manufacturer with a focus on electric drives. The German development center has its location in the Rhein-Main area and would like to welcome you there as soon as possible. This vacancy is initially in temporary employment with a concrete option for a permanent acquisition.
What you can do for us
- Design and develop cybersecurity solutions on- & off-board of the entire vehicle
- Identification and evaluation of the company’s data processing on- & off-board
- All necessary cyber security aspects implementation
- Provide advice and instructions on how to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Monitoring of data management procedures and compliance within the company
- Validation and assessments for cyber security by design at all level’s assurance
- Maintain records of cyber security processing operations
- Ensure the project will address all cyber security queries
- Ensure vehicles off- & on boards systems cyber security compliance ISO: 21434
- Liaise with other organizations that process data on our behalf
- Write and update detailed guides on data security policies
- Perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to comply with regulations
Offer consultation on how to deal with cyber security breaches
- Perform training on cyber security for employees
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
The skills that are needed
- Completed technical university studies, ideally in connection with the automotive sector
- Professional Experience of Cyber Security
- Several years of experience in cooperation with German/European automotive OEM
- Knowledge about E-Motor, Power Electronics and Power Battery are preferred
- Fluent in English and German
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Herr Julian Salguero Sanchezrecruitingcenterfirstname.lastname@example.org
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Phone +49 69/668194400www.modis.com