You have an understanding of complex systems? Do you also have relevant experience in the automotive sector?
Then we are seeking someone like you as a competent System Lead Engineer (m/f/d) for one of our customers in the automotive domain. This vacancy happens within the framework of a service contract in the greater Frankfurt am Main area. The project is due to start soon.
Your main tasks
- Gathering, analyzing and aligning internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Derive Functional Safety Requirement (FSR)
- Create System Element out of Context (SEooC) and align with project scope.
- Create Technical Safety Concept (TSC) and coordinate with L3 Domain and review with Test
- Derive requirements for Safety of the Intended Functionality (SotIF), according to ISO PAS 21448
- Aligning the safety concept with the system architecture
- Contribution to safety analyses according to ISO 26262
- Tracking of the implementation of the FS measures
- Perform Supporting process (HW quali, Tool Quali, SW tool quali)
- Plan and execute FSM assessment based on project schedule.
- Planning of the safety critical work products
- Preparation of safety-related releases/assessments
- Review of safety critical work products
- Compilation of the safety case
- Knowledge of general systems engineering methods (ISO15288 as well as ISO 26262 & ISO/SAE 21434)
- Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering (SysML with IBM Rhapsody)
- Knowledge of requirements engineering (IBM DOORS)
- These are proven either by certification (Incose CSEP or similar) or by previous experience (completed projects in the field of aerospace, defense, or similar).
- Work experience in a comparable position in the automotive industry
- Ideally, the employees have automotive ECU development experience at the interfaces to HW, HW-related SW and SW platform.
- English: fluent, German nice-to-have
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Please send us directly your application. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400