Do you have an in-depth understanding of complex systems? Do you have pertinent experience in the automotive field?
Then we seek you as a qualified System Lead Engineer (m/f/d) for one of our customers in the automobile industry. This position is available as part of a service contract in the greater Frankfurt area and the project start is imminent.
What you can do for us
- Technical lead of the system engineering project team
- Responsibility in the area of System Engineering for milestone planning, task management, interface coordination and release of technical system maturity according to the business unit ADAS specific material life cycle process
- Plans & controls the creation of SE work products (including object reviews) within the assigned system level.
- Compile list of Device Key Requirements that is aligned with stakeholder needs, Program Mgmt., and OEM engineering as well as other engineering domains
- Representation of the System Engineering Team towards the Project Manager and the Technical Lead, especially within the Integrated Project Team, as well as towards other development departments and manufacturing for the topics product industrialization, test and commissioning
- Defines the plan for managing the SE effort and methods
- Managing of the initial stakeholder requests and specifications as well as later change requests (provided internally and by external parties(OEM)) with the project team, also on an overall project level
What sets you apart
- Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering (SysML with IBM Rhapsody)
- Knowledge of general systems engineering methods (ISO15288 as well as ISO 26262 & ISO/SAE 21434)
- Knowledge of requirements engineering (IBM DOORS)
- These are proven either by certification (Incose CSEP or similar) or by previous experience (completed projects in the field of aerospace, defense, or similar).
- Work experience in a comparable position in the automotive industry
- Ideally, the employees have automotive ECU development experience at the interfaces to HW, HW-related SW and SW platform.
- English: fluent, German nice-to-have
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are eager to get to know you. Feel free to send us your application directly. We will gladly answer any questions you may have. Applications from people who contribute to diversity in our company are very welcome.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400