The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the Pharmabranche. Commencing immediately on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- You manage the ongoing production for various insulin intermediate products
- Meanwhile you ensure the compliance to quality and HSE requirements
- You support the Head of Operations during investment planning and ongoing maintenance
- You are responsible for the definition and expediting of projects for process optimization, reduction of costs and authority documentation
- The leadership, motivation and development assigned human resources is also part of your work
- You fulfil the responsibilities and duties of a deputy head of production (as per German Bundes-Immisionsschutzgesetz BImschG)
The skills that are needed
- You provide a high school diploma in the field of process engineering, biotechnology, chemistry or a degree in the relevant field
- Several years experience in operations and pharmaceutical production
- As a preference you provide specific biotechnological know how (e.g. sterile technology)
- Advanced language skills in English and in German
- You are a team player with essential communication skulls as well as convincing behaviour and an independent, structured working method
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English and German
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Svenja OschwaldBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com