The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharmazeutical Branche in Frankfurt am Main. Commencing immediately on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- Your main responsibility is to ensure quality oversight of the IPC testing laboratories
- Additionally you are responsible for GMP-compliance of the corresponding analytical testing. This is in order to secure both market supply and compliance with health authority requirements
- You provide support to the head of laboratory in various tasks, such as Quality assurance related activities, coordination of Projects and/or audits and inspections
The skills that are needed
- You have a degree as laboratory technician for Chemistry / Biology or a scientific degree (Bachelor) in Pharmacy, Chemistry or equivalent with a focus on analytics, GMP knowledge
- It is advantageous if you bring knowledge and experience in quality assurance
- You also bring solid experience from an analytical, GMP-controlled environment
- You have a very good command in english, you are a team player, with very good and open communication skills
We are looking forward to your CV in english language!
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Sofche SpasikovaBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890815www.modis.com