The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical Branche. Commencing immediately on a temporary basis in Frankfurt am Main.
What you can do for us
- You perform the function of a quality manager in a biosynthetic production facility. Goal is to ensure the quality of drug substances, as well as their intermediate products
- You conduct supervision and optimization of quality control systems in the production,
in consideration of current GMP-standards and pharmaceutical guidelines (changes, deviations, CAPAs, annual product evaluations, etc.)
- You conduct the evaluation and follow-up of change requests, deviations, as well as OOT-/OOS- reports in the process
- Your responsibility lies in the review and approval of quality relevant and operational documentation, e.g. Operational Manuals (HAW), SOPs, PQRs, as well as different plans for qualification and validation
- You also work and supprot production projects for quality relevant issues
- You are also responsible for the conception and organization of process and cleaning validations and you participate in the update of pharmaceutical-technical documentation
- You realize the quality concepts in the production, with the aim to facilitate successful audit performance. This is done through application of expert knowledge in compliance with regulatory requirements
- You perform task in the preparation of audits and external inspections by authorities and maintaining of inspection readiness, and colaboratein an interdisciplinary team of production, engineering, quality and contractors
The skills that are needed
- You own a high school diploma in any of the fields of biology, biotechnology, chemistry or have a degree in one of those fields
- You have experience in quality management of biosynthetic drug substance production
- You bring severel year of experience in quality management and pharmaceutical production
- You have a high proficiency in German and English
- Good knowledge of GMP and good didactic skills
We are looking forward to your application in German and in English language!
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Sofche SpasikovaBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890815www.modis.com