The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical Branche, located in Frankfurt am Main, Industriepark Höchst. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- Ensure data analysis to state-of-art standards and provides data-based conclusions within MSAT (Manufacturin Science, Analytics & Technology) Cartridges
- Provide statistical consultancy to IA Pharma Injectable Sites in Frankfurt
- Accompany process validations and transfers in IA Pharma Injectable Sites in Frankfurt
- Perform data analysis and provide statistical reports for all groups of MSAT Cartridges
- Support Digital Transformation of injectable platform by providing Data Analytics technics and methodologies
The skills that are needed
- University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or., Biostatistics or
University Degree in Sciences, Engineering, Pharmacy, Psychology or similar education with specialization in statistics
- Very good knowledge of statistical methods, especially their application in QC and QM
- Experience using statistic tools such as Minitab, SAS JMP, R
- Experience with industrialization, tech-transfer, analytical transfers
- Control Charts and Implementation
- Sampling Plans for attributive and quantitative tests
- Knowledge of data access, storage and handling preferable
- Fluency in English and German, verbally as well as in writing
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Laura MänteleBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com