For our client in the pharmaceutical industry we are looking for a [Lab Head QC Bioanalytics] (m/f/d).
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months with chance of being taken on
- Location: Frankfurt am Main
- Workload: Full-time
What you can do for us
- Performance-oriented management of a bioanalytics laboratory including personnel management, ensuring the timely completion of releases and stability tests, planning and prioritisation of sample processing, cost-conscious and efficient organisation of laboratory procedures
- Responsibility for the safe operation of the laboratory (HSE compliance)
- Ensuring the GMP-compliant quality concept, working methods and documentation in the laboratory to guarantee a successful process of approval-relevant inspections by national and international authorities
- Work closely with internal and external clients (e.g. Supply Chain, MSAT, Partner Sites in the Sanofi network, Regeneron)
- Manage and ensure successful method transfers from and to external parties
- Participate in & lead projects in the area of responsibility
- Participate in the collection of KPI
- Optimising processes in the area through creative solutions and driving forward automation & digitalisation
The skills that are needed
- Degree in biochemistry, biology or other natural science disciplines, PhD advantageous
- Experience in GxP environment required
- Proven knowledge in the field of bioanalysis, especially bioassay an advantage
- Strong teamwork and communication skills (also in international and interdisciplinary teams)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, fluent in spoken and written language
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213