For our client in the pharmaceutical industry we are looking for a Digital Relationship Manager Dermatology (m/f/d).
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months with option to take over
- Location: Frankfurt am Main
- Workload: Full-time - Home Office Possible
- Willingness to travel must be given
What you can do for us
- Support of defined non-face-to-face customers through remote interactions
- Development of new non-face-to-face customer contact concepts in cooperation with marketing, sales managers and brand teams
- Support of the sales team in the care of target group customers with the aim of extending and deepening the contact route
- Implementation of a digital account strategy in defined target groups in close coordination with the marketing and sales departments
- Creation, implementation and follow-up of a multi-channel communication plan for selected accounts/customers in coordination with AD colleagues and
- Creation and testing of new and innovative customer loyalty concepts with special consideration of difficult, personal customer access in a remote setting
customer access in a remote setting
- Supporting the development and implementation of multi-channel training concepts for centres/accounts/customers
- Responsible budget allocation and prospective planning
- Joint responsibility for achieving the sales and revenue budget of the Dupixent BU in the region
- Close cooperation/interface management with all relevant in-house departments to coordinate measures in order to achieve maximum results.
- Compliance with obligations of a legal or other nature (e.g. SOPs, especially cooperation with physicians, application monitoring,
sponsoring, donations, gifts, research projects, IST, consultancy contracts, etc.) and immediate remedy of any deficiencies identified.
The skills that are needed
- Natural science degree or recognition according to §75 AMG (Certified Pharmaceutical Representative)
- Sales experience with proven success - remote experience desirable
- Sales personality with strong negotiating skills and clear closing orientation
- Very good communication and presentation skills with high social competence in discussions, telephone calls or remote calls
- Very good knowledge of the use of digital channels, media and devices
- High interest in strategic and perspective long-term development work
- Professional cooperation with other functions such as marketing, market access and field sales in the sense of a team player, strong social skills and willingness to coordinate
social competence and readiness for a coordinated, customer-oriented approach
- Business fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel (e.g. conferences, congresses) - max. 20%.
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213