The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the Pharmaceutical sector. Commencing immediately
What you can do for us
- Continuous development and implementation of novel bioinformatics methods, improvements and innovations, and integrate them into an existing pipeline
- Programming and analysing bioinformatics data with knowledge in Python, R, and Bash required
- Apply analytical and bioinformatics tools
- Data management tasks and further developing bioinformatic methods
- Carrying out statistical tests derived from medical/immunological wet lab processes
- Analyze data and evaluate or construct machine learning models
- Work within the team as well as with other interdisciplinary and/or intercultural teams
The skills that are needed
- Degree with at least several years of work experience in bioinformatics or mathematics, physics or similiar sciences
- Very good programming skills and experience (e.g. Python, R - Bioconductor)
- Knowledge and experience in developing software and experience in using bioinformatics tools, including such for analysing and interpretation of high throughput sequencing data
- Experience in the biological/medical field, a deep understanding and demonstrated experience of immunological and molecular cancer processes is advantageous
- Excellent statistical knowledge is a plus, at least good knowledge, experience in analysis and interpretation of high throughput profiling data including NGS data is a plus
- Curiosity and passion for research is important, good communication and interpersonal skills as well as a good working knowledge of english
- Enthusiastic and strong teamplayer
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Herr Santosh Kumar Sandhilifesciencesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com