For the location Freiburg im Breisgau, located in the border triangle "Switzerland-Germany-France", we are looking *exclusively - for a listed pharmaceutical company with headquarters in New York City - for employees for a long-term position in quality control or in real-time release.
What you can do for usIn addition to an exciting job, you will receive...
- Work & development in Big Pharma
- "Live where others go on holiday" (Lonely Planet Best in Travel 2022).
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Financial support for relocation
- An attractive salary package based on the IGBCE collective agreement
- 37.5 hours / week in day shift operation
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- Routine & release analysis: Chemical-analytical tests on starting materials, intermediate and finished products
- Real-time release: release tests using NIR technology
The skills that are neededPlease submit your application documents (cover letter, CV in German, diploma, work certificates, work permit for non-EU citizens) and your possible start date.
- You have completed training as a chemical laboratory technician (m/f/d), PTA(m/f/d), MTLA(m/f/d), BTA (m/f/d) or CTA (m/f/d) with professional experience in a laboratory environment or
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study, such as chemistry, chemical engineering, biotechnology, pharmacy, food technology ... or
- You come to us as a career changer with professional experience and a completed apprenticeship as a maltster (m/f/d), milk technologist (m/f/d) or similar with mandatory laboratory experience.
- Relevant practical experience in the laboratory/laboratory analysis is required
- Experience in instrumental analysis, chromatography techniques (HPLC, UPLC, GC), dissolution, spectroscopy, wet chemistry is required.
- GMP knowledge is desirable
- Very good German and good English language skills required
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 761 38908 213