The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the Pharmaceutical sector . Commencing immediately. In a dynamic team, we offer a challenging, interdisciplinary R&D project with bioinformaticians and engineers that may be a stepping stone for a future industrial career.
What you can do for us
You will be responsible for
- Molecular-biological Methods
- Microbiological Methods
- Analytical Methods
- HPLC, LC-MS
Please let us know with your application:
- Your salary expectations, or the range in which your salary should be
- in which region you are searching (e.g. Biberach, Rhein Main area, germanwide etc)
The skills that are needed
The successful candidate has a PhD in Biology / Chemistry / Physics / or a related scientific discipline and several years of practical experience (incl. a publication record)
Experiences in following fields:
- mass spectrometry chromatography and various coupling techniques.
You have in-depth knowledge of instrument control and data processing software
- Prior experience in project management would be a plus.
- You are experienced in working towards defined goals and can do so effectively in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Team work and excellent social and communication skills (incl. presentations and scientific writing
- Fluent English C1, good German language minimum B2
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Herr Santosh Kumar SandhiBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com