The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the Pharma Branche located on several locations germanwide. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for the coordination of all QA activities in the production of biotech products
- This includes the development and validation (such as CC, Deviation, CAPA)
- You release batches, manage plant-overarching changes and assure inspections readiness in the plant
- Furthermore, the definition and specification of Quality targets within the assigned area is part of your tasks
- You participate actively in continuous improvement initiatives as well as developing the validation strategy
- You act as a Qualified Person of the plant
Please let us know with your application:
- Your salary expectations, or the range in which your salary should be
- in which region you are searching (e.g. Biberach, Rhein Main area, Germany etc)
The skills that are needed
- You provide a degree in chemistry, pharmacy, biology or equivalent
- A broad experience in the GMP environment and biotech products is given
- As a team player with a pragmatic mindset you provide excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in German and English language
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Laura MänteleBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com