We at Modis Life Sciences staff projects across Germany for renowned customers in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries. From start-ups, family businesses and medium-sized companies to global big players, we have a wide variety of customers and requirements. As a recruiter (m/f/d) in our family team at our location in Freiburg, you can expect working days that are never the same, as well as a lot of fun and a sense of humour. Our group of companies is globally positioned - this means there are always opportunities, projects, challenges - in other words, always varied work.
- Active sourcing via online and social media channels (XING, LinkedIN, Stepstone) for positions in the life sciences environment
- Conducting telephone, digital and personal interviews and creating meaningful qualification profiles for our clients
- Applicant management and candidate support ("stay in touch"), administrative activities in the system
- Continuous coordination of requirements with colleagues in sales and candidate matching
- Development of new recruitment channels to continuously build up and expand the candidate pool
- Marketing measures within the scope of university fairs, live recruiting etc.
- Contribution and implementation of your ideas to attract suitable candidates
- Degree, preferably in the field of life sciences, natural sciences, healthcare
- Several years of experience in recruiting - preferably in the service sector or in the life sciences/pharmaceutical environment
- Experience and above all fun in active sourcing (searching, matching, direct approach)
- Doer-attitude and the urge to learn new things paired with an independent and self-structured way of working
- Business fluent in German and good English, any other language would be an advantage
- Current CV in tabular form with job description.
- University degree/training certificate
- Certificates of further education
- If applicable, work permit, visa, Blue Card...
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761/389080