Have you recently completed your professional degree in communications engineering or information technology and have you already been able to gain initial experience as a network specialist? Then start your career with us and become part of the team at our customer near Darmstadt.
- Monitoring network availability, capacity and security
- Provide technical support to customers, partners or service providers in resolving issues on customer networks
- Carrying out maintenance work required for smooth operation under the guidance of hub engineers
- Problem solving within defined service level agreements
- Recording, tracking and evaluating network and individual incidents on site
- Communication with external service providers or subcontractors
- Use linear troubleshooting techniques to diagnose and resolve problems in customer networks
- Resolving hardware problems, monitoring and periodically checking network components
- Assist in defining and performing maintenance tasks as directed and supported by Hub Engineers.
- Identifying and rectifying faults in customer networks for all components at the Griesheim site
- 2nd level error analysis in all product areas
- Updating all necessary documents
- Manage, maintain and monitor systems
- Supporting the installation of hardware and software
- Work in a 24/7 shift schedule system
- University degree in communications engineering or information technology
- CCNA or equivalent IT certifications are considered to be a plus
- Knowledge of data communication and networking protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic router configurations and operations
- Knowledge of satellite (wireless) communications and/or VSAT technology are a plus
- English language skills are a must have
What you can expect from us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
Would you like to find out more about us and about these and possibly other positions?
Then please send us your application directly. We welcome applications from
people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400