Do you have experiences in communications and network? Taking responsibility over Product Development activities motivate you?
We are looking for a System Engineer EML (m/f/d) for one of our clients in the telecommunications industry in Darmstadt area.
What you can do for us
- Take ownership of ‘proof of concept’ trials and technical demonstrations to Distribution Partners, end-users and technology partners
- Provide technical leadership to all EchoStar Mobile Limited (EML) teams and its partners on Cellular Communications
- Act as primary technical point of contact with key technology suppliers (4G/LTE, 5G NR, modems, and cloud services)
- Provide technical leadership for Product Development activities
- Analyse the customer’s business and technical requirements and design technical solutions and understanding related operational processes
- Identify and test new features, platforms, and products
- Design customer trials and liaise with the Network Engineering Group on implementation
The skills that are needed
- Master’s degree in Engineering or other relevant experience
- Around 7 years of professional experience
- Understanding of existing 5G technology and standards
- Understanding of BSS (online charging) systems and processes
- Understanding of virtualized network components
- Experience in LoRa, LPWAN, SigFox and NBIoT
- Technical understanding of the end-to-end provision of M2M/IoT services
- Experience in deploying and operating 4G EPC, PCRF, IMS, and legacy 3G Packet Core
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400