For our client in the FMCG sector we are looking for an "Consultant SAP Process Manager Signavio (m/w/d)":
Duration: 6 Months (option for extension)
- Process design (flow charts, decision trees) and data modelling in Signavio
- Create process flows in Signavio
- Data modeling (entity relationship diagrams, database designs
- Conduct workshops with the respective teams to collect the input
- Collect requirements (data fields, source system) related to following data objects exchanged between various systems: customers, vendors, materials, real substances, BOMs / formulations, document meta data
- Check if data object definitions are aligned and consistent between process teams and the implementation team
- Handover of the aforementioned process design and data modelling to the external developers to affiliate the future business processes are built in the new tool accordingly
- The Target is to build a regulatory management system as end-to-end solution
- Processing of requests coming from customers regarding chemical or quality compliance of our clients products
- Reaching out to suppliers for their SDS and other certificates, process their input in our SAP EH&S system
- Extensive experience with projects that require process design, data modelling and data magration Process Management skills in SAP by Signavio
- SAP master data expertise (customer, vendor, material)
- Nice to have is knowledge in SAP EH&S
- Know-how in SAP BTP, SAP ERP and DMS
- Experience in the chemical industry (Regulatory affairs, chemical industry)
- Fluency in English
Why you are in the right place when working with usBy defining your aims and wishes at the start of our partnership, we can select suitable and appealing projects that match up with your chosen career path. Our job does not end as soon as we have found a project for you, we continuously support you during and even after every assignment.
With Modis you have a dynamic and international partner at your side. We believe in making ambitious plans and taking on challenging projects to stay ahead of the challenges the future holds. As part of the Adecco Group, you will be able to access a wide range of career paths and exclusive IT projects throughout our international network.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 221 2773 258