We are looking for an Application Developer (m/f/x) Java & AWS.
- Start: January 2023
- Duration: 12 months, extension possible
- Location: Remote
- Workload: 100%
- Job number: JN -112022-39432
Your main tasks
- Migration of an application service landscape to AWS from datacenter or Windows virtualization
- Containerization of existing services and deployment pipelines
- Operation of all services on AWS, with ECS or Kubernetes as runtime model
- Optimization of services and upgrade of libraries
- Quality assurance and documentation
- Extensive relevant experience in comparable projects
- Strong expertise with the Java toolstack and Spring / Spring Boot
- Expert knowledge of AWS, Terraform and Cloudformation
- Experience with Docker / Containerization, Apache Camel, Hazelcast and ActiveMQ / Kafka
- Nice-to-have: Azure DevOps, agile mindset
- Business fluent English, good German is a plus
What you can expect from us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 221/2773258