We want to grow our team for a project for our client, a renowned company in the ship building sector – starting immediately.
Your main activities
- Collaborate closely with the system responsibles to plan,manage and design installation projects, encompassing new builds and retrofits
- Review and analyze technical drawings and specifications, adequately preparing for project execution
- Skillfully install and commission our IIoT and AI software/hardware solutions on vessels.
- Configure external interfaces, perform basic calculations, and establish cloud connectivity
- Provide structured feedback to product management and development teams to enhance configurability and incorporate new interfacing requirements
- Conduct thorough handover training for the onboard team, ensuring seamless knowledge transfer
- An educational background in electrical engineering
- Proficiency in B2B software deployment, installation, configuration, commissioning, and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of various industry standard interfacing protocols, including Modbus (RTU/TCP), NMEA (TCP/Serial), OPC-DA, OPC-UA, MQTT
- Several years of field experience in commissioning software/hardware solutions within the maritime sector
- Ability to collaborate effectively within an international team
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Must posess the ability to live and work in Germany
What's waiting for you
- Flexible working hours, home-office options and 30 days of holiday
- Company pension scheme and capital forming benefits
- Bike leasing, local transport allowance, team events, free coffee, water and fruits
- …and you’ll be welcomed by great colleagues from all over the world
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 40/534595-110