The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project. Commencing immediately, on a permanent basis.
What you can do for us
- Support our customers from all industries in complex data migration projects
- You are responsible for setting up the data infrastructure
- Develop and implement robust, sustainable and scaleable data integration pipelines and systems
- You evaluate a variety of the latest technologies
- Ensuring data quality and reliability of analysis
- You will develop in an agile, collegial and motivated working environment and be a part of one or more project teams
The skills that are needed
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of data engineering
- Ability to develop a clear understanding of business requirements and translate these into Data & Analytics projects
- Proven knowledge in SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Graph Databases and Python
- Experience with cloud technologies (e. g. Microsoft Azure)
- High communication and consulting strength
- Very good Knowledge in German and English in written and spoken
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Stefanie Bruckihamburgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Am Sandtorpark 6
Phone +49 40/534595180www.modis.com