The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future.
Currently, we are growing our Design & Innovation team. Our modern office is located in the centre of the exciting HafenCity of Hamburg in Northern Germany, just a few meters away from Elbphilharmonie.
We are offering a hands-on experience with learning opportunities in User Interface and Digital Product Design with a design-first approach and user-centered mindset. You will be working very closely with our Senior Designers who also offers free chocolate!
What you can do for us
- Create user interfaces for our digital products, together with our Senior Designers
- Support on real client Projects
- Support on UX and market research (user interviews)
- Support on design thinking workshops (creating new ideas & concepts)
The skills that are needed
- Have a design background with an interest in new Technologies
- Have good experience in Adobe Creative suite (e. g. Photoshop/Illustrator/Aftereffects)
- Had first touchpoints in using a Prototyping tool (e. g. Figma/Xd/Sketch/Axure/Protopie/Invision studio)
- Are a creative and can think outside of the box, can work autonomously on ambiguous Problems, have a user-centric, agile and innovative mindset, a team-player with good communication skills
- Speak and write very good English, German is a plus but not a must
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We offer a very creative environment for you to learn under the guidance of our Senior Designers, Developers and Innovation Managers
We are an international team of Designers and Developers working on exciting projects
We work across all industries for both major international players and innovative start-ups and SMEs
We offer flexible working hours and a creative and open environment to work in with career development possibilities
In these COVID times we care about the health of our employees and implemented a Hygiene plan to keep us safe
Modis broad network and affiliation with the Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Serap Kavas
Am Sandtorpark 6
Phone 49 40/534595-106www.modis.com