Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of our team for our client – starting immediately.
These will be your main activities
- Build an acquisition strategy and acquire external partners
- Responsible to onboard partners, to develop partnerships, and to do follow-up
- Coordinate the go-to-market strategy and actions with engineering, marketing, and partner manager colleagues
- Organise co-marketing actions with partners
- Responsible for time management and respect of milestones
- Participation to fairs
- Experience in sales and/or in management of external stakeholders
- Experience in project management
- Fluent German & English (C1 at least)
- Knowledge of agricultural sector would be a plus
- Team player
- Verbal and written communication
- Well organised
- Willingness to travel in Germany (2 days/month on average)
What you can expect from us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objectives, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens a wide array of career choices for you
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 173 764 8830