We are seeking new team members to join us immediately for an exciting project with our client, a prestigious software development company in the aviation industry. If you're looking for a dynamic opportunity to grow your career, this is the perfect chance to be a part of a renowned team.
Your main activities
- Develop and oversee the management of our aviation product cloud infrastructure
- Introduce innovative technologies and solutions to enhance the development of our products and teams
- Establish standards, procedures, and guidelines for development teams to interact with our cloud infrastructure
- Enhance, maintain, and develop our CI/CD pipelines
- Provide support to our development teams to boost productivity and efficiency
- Collaborate with internal and external software suppliers to ensure technical communication is seamless
- Utilize your problem-solving skills and experience to solve unique challenges
- Participate in designing and monitoring procedures and processes within your area of responsibility
- Analyze industry trends and work with product teams on planning
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer engineering, software engineering, or related field
- Proficiency in some of the following skills and frameworks:
- Microsoft Azure and AWS Gitlab CI/CD
- Ansible or Terraform
- Familiarity with microservice architecture, REST APIs, Container Based Technology, ARM environments, and common development tools preferred.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is a plus
- Possess quick perception, creativity, conceptual skills, and flexibility
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and plan complex work procedures and issues
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both orally and in technical writing
- Ability to work effectively in a team and handle pressure
- Willingness to undertake domestic and international assignments
- Willingness to engage in further vocational training
- Familiarity with agile methods/scrum
- Must possess the ability to live and work in Germany
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 40/534595-110