We are looking for new permanent employees to join the team of our client, a renowned company in the logistics sector – starting immediately.
These will be your main activities
- Analysis, conceptual design and independent implementation of interfaces between our forwarding systems and the systems of our customers and partners in the .NET environment for different data formats X12, CSV, XML and XLS
- Point of contact for colleagues and departments for technical and functional questions
- Support of existing interfaces, applications and servers
- Carrying out tests and documenting them
- 2nd level support (ticket processing)
- Programming of project-related libraries in C# for in-house applications
- Development and modelling of tables, views and triggers in MSSQL databases
- Development, adaptation and maintenance of software and databases
The skills that are needed
- Diploma in IT with focus on application development
- Good knowledge of C#, SQL, REST API, .NET Core
- You are experienced in Transact-SQL and the Visual Studio development environment as well as MSSQL databases
- Proficient knowledge of both English and German
- You enjoy mathematical correlations
- You like to work in a team and communicate clearly and effectively
- You are motivated to learn new techniques along with new systems and programmes
Why you are in the right place when working with us
Our client offers you the following benefits:
- exciting development opportunities as well as a variety of training courses
- employee benefits
- flexible working hours and location (incl. home office)
- Access to pension scheme, private accident insurance and company health care
- 30 days of annual leave plus special leaves
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 173 764 8830