We are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) for our client.
- Start: July 2022
- Duration: 12 months
- Location: Hamburg/ Remote
- Workload: Fulltime
- Job number: JN -062022-38323
- Very Good hands-on experience in Workday Time Tracking & Absence modules
- Good Knowledge of Core HCM, Compensation foundation and Security concepts within Workday
- Good understanding of Workday Time & Absence Integrations with other modules (e.g. Comp) & applications (e.g. SAP HR, Peoplesoft )
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of experience in IT or which 2+ years in Workday Time Tracking & Absence solutions.
- Implementation: At least 1 end to end implementation as implementation partner or as key stakeholder in client IT team
- Methodologies: Agile framework & relevant tools (VSTS, ServiceNow etc.)
The skills that are needed
- Workday Global Time Tracking (P3 - Advanced)
- Workday US Absence Management (P3 - Advanced)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 711/35166322