We are currently expanding our international team of innovators, developers and designers (m/f/d) in Hamburg/Hannover and are looking for YOU to join us!
What you can do for us
- You work for a project in the public sector and financial industry
- You are responsible for digitally implementing and optimising the complete microservices based CI/CD Platform
- You are able to quickly familiarise yourself with the operational challenges of the current monolithic architecture and strategise and create road maps to convert it to microservices based architecture
- You will be involved to help and support in other app and web development projects
- You can solve complex business requirements independently as well as in a team setup
What sets you apart
- You have at least 5+ years of professional experience with SVN, GIT as well as migration strategies behind it
- You have extensive experience in Azure based Microservices Orchestration
- You have a university degree (Master/Bachelor) or a completed vocational training in the IT field
- You have a good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes (managed and non-managed)
- You have a high level of technical understanding in the development of on-premise CI/CD platform for customer base maybe on Terraform basis
- You can impart complex DevOps knowledge to clients as well as other developers
- You already have professional experience in an agile work environment and can prove this through certifications (e. g. Scrum)
- You can communicate fluently in English; knowledge of German at a proficiency level of B1 is required
What you can expect from us
- We work across sectors for large international players as well as for innovative start-ups and SMEs
- Our modern office is located in the centre of HafenCity and invites you to lunch on our roof terrace with a view of the Elbphilharmonie concert hall
- A creative and open environment where ideas have room to grow
- An inspiring and motivating team with over 30 nationalities
- Many employee benefits, such as mobile working, remote working worldwide, company pension, capital benefits, 30 days holiday, individual career planning, further training, (digital) events, buddy program etc.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
We believe that the future belongs to those who drive innovation, shape change and connect through collaboration.