Then we are looking for you for a temporary cooperation of initially 12 months, on a project of our customer, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry, in the western Rhine-Main area.
What you can do for us
- Upload mass data into Red Flag Screening Tool and support the risk-based assessment of Screenings by first-level analysis
- Prepare and edit high volume of Due Diligence screening-related data in MS Excel connecting information from different data sources
- Support the monitoring of Due Diligence Process Compliance, instruct colleagues globally
- Support the change process of Due Diligence Process with feedback regarding improvements
- Administer Red Flag Screening Tool and instruct users, provide trainings if necessary
- Participate and conduct smaller Compliance Projects as required
- Coordination of global compliance experts and contact persons
The skills that are neededIn addition to your CV, your degree certificate and important (work) references, please also submit your work permit if required. Otherwise we will not be able to process your application.
- Bachelor in a business administration or Bachelor in Science or Apprenticeship or related is a plus
- Excellent Excel skills mandatory and other data analytics and data management skills are a plus
- Basic understanding of Compliance or related company risks is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent English skills mandatory
- Stress resilience and ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 761 38908 213