We at Modis Life Sciences staff projects throughout Germany for renowned clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries. From start-ups, family-owned companies and medium-sized businesses to global big players, we have a wide range of customers and requirements.
For our renowned client in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, we are looking for an Senior Quality IT Project Manager (m/f/d).
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Location: Western Rhein-Main Area
- Workload: Full-time
- The final job value is in the non-tariff range.
What you can do for us
- You drive digital projects to further enhance the digital environement
- Business project lead and product owner to steer the project over the full project cycle
- Establish and lead the project team composed by a variety of different units and functions, including IT and Quality units of different sites and areas
- The evaluation and definition of the project targets is part of your work in strong cooperation with the stakholders
- The analysis and definition of user requirements is your strong focus in the project in alignment with different business units
- Compliance of the project with the agreed project targets, costs, and timelines
- Establish project management methods and standards in your project team and track the progress and status of the project
- The clear and transparent communication within the project team and to the management and steering committees is key for your success
The skills that are needed
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in fields such as Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Life Sciences, or Natural Sciences
- Long-term extensive experience in project management/leadership skills
- Strong background in the lead of IT and digital projects including agile project management methods
- Intense experience in the creation and the mangement of user requirements
- Experience in the pharmaceutical area and in the GMP environment
- Excellent communication skills in English or German
We need the following from you
- Current curriculum vitae, in tabular form with job description
- Employment references
- University degree/training certificate
- Certificates for further education
- If applicable, work permit (with additional sheet etc)
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213