Then we are looking for you for a temporary cooperation of initially 12 months, on a project of our customer, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry, in the western Rhine-Main area.
What you can do for us
- Analyzing, planning, development and implementation of digital, media and marketing activities for OTC animal health products in close cooperation with international marketing and Global media manager
- Emphasis on digital and media campaigns and channels and all communicative measures
- Identification of market trends for innovative communication
- Financial and cost targets of entrusted products and services.
- Build strong media support along defined KPIs, such as brand awareness, purchase intent and other
- Use tools such as investment planner, media/marketing models or other media research to optimize/ improve media effectiveness
- Train and support especially marketing in media topics. Support internal and external communication, create awareness and transparency within organization about communication to pet owner
- Optimize media mix and media plans in an ongoing process
- Acquire and develop state of the art market, media, digital and marketing know how
The skills that are neededPlease submit your CV, diploma (training/studies) and important (work) references, as well as your work permit if required. Otherwise we will not be able to process your application.
- Master, Bachelor/Diploma or PHD in Business Administration, Marketing/Sales, Natural Science, Veterinary Medicine, Digital Media, or comparable
- Good knowledge of OTC animal health products, with specific focus on pharmacies (online/ offline), and legal limitations of consumer or HCP communication
- Excellent network within the media and pet owner base as well as the relevant key influencer in the animal health market
- Good language skills in English
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 761 38908 213