The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in Life Science. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers, a renowned company in the Pharmaceutical Branche located in Ingelheim am Rhein. Commencing immediately, on a temporary basis.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for the Maintenance and Data Entry for REACH Registration in IUCLID
- Furthermore you perform the Gap-Analysis of EHS-data (Environment, Health and Safety)
- Compiling and transfer of EHS-relevant data are also part of your position
- You maintain the EHS inventory
The skills that are needed
- You show very good knowledge in European Chemicals Regulation (REACH, CLP)
- In Addition, you show a high competence in EHS relevant processes (e.g. Safety Data Sheet)
- A good understanding in SAP-based application and IUCLID is a plus
- A basic toxicological understanding (Read and understand toxicological reports) is essential
- A good technical understanding characterizes you
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Svenja OschwaldBewerbung.FreiburgLS@modis.com
Phone +49 761 3890 8216www.modis.com