We at Modis Life Sciences staff projects throughout Germany for renowned clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industries. From start-ups, family businesses, medium-sized companies to global big players, we have the most diverse customers and requirements.
For our renowned client in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, we are looking for a LOS & Documentation Management Specialist (m/f/d).
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year
- Location: Western greater Frankfurt area
- Workload: Full-time
What you can do for us
- Ensure proper use of the electronic document management system (IDEA for CON), the role-based training system (RBS) and the global training system (LOS).
- Support with all enquiries regarding, among others, SOP management, LOS administrator, LBA IDEA for CON, technical author, posting of training documents
- Initiation of systemic workflows and complex searches in different systems (e.g. IDEA for CON, LOS)
- Implementation of local changes in validated systems and programming in Shareroom of complex process flows
- Local contact person for system roll-outs and updates for the local and divisional units (e.g. introduction of Veeva Vault, updates LOS)
- Support with internal and external inspections and audits in preparation, implementation and follow-up
The skills that are needed
- Degree or scientific training with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Very good knowledge in the field of international GMP requirements, quality systems and quality
- Proven experience as document coordinator for IDEA for CON as well as LOS domain administrator.
- Understanding of "Good Documentation Practices
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213