Then we are looking for you for a temporary cooperation of initially 12 months, on a project of our customer, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry, in the western Rhine-Main area.
What you can do for us
- Ensuring all country-specific requirements (not related to a specific product or location) throughout the supply chain.
- Coordinate all SCM activities for launches, transfers and ongoing supply of APIs, medicines and finished products.
- Contact person for our CMOs and internal sites and coordination of performance management issues (e.g.: business review meetings, etc.).
- Selection of CMOs/suppliers
- Ensuring proper set-up and training of new CMOs/suppliers
- Contract management in relation to our CMOs
- Designing, reviewing and negotiating supply chain parts of the contractual agreements with CMOs/suppliers.
The skills that are needed
- M.Sc. in business administration, industrial engineering or economics
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical environment
- Several years of experience in supply chain with at least 50% international involvement in daily operations
- Project management skills (e.g. Prince2, SCRUM, APICS)
- Experience in a matrix organisation
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP, SAP APO, MS Excel and MS Office
- Very good German and English skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 761 38908 213