We are looking for a IT Specialist/Architect (m/f/d) Messaging & Collaboration for our client in the banking evironment
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 30.11.2023 (option for extension)
- Location: Remote/ sometimes onsite Kelsterbach depending on the situation of the project
- Workload: Parttime/ 50%
- Job number: JN -092023-41568
what is needed to configure hybrid, migrate mailboxes from onprem to cloud, etc.
They have signed an outsourcing contract that contains several services in the area of network and workplace services.
This project is organized in several sub-projects. The scope of this respective sub-project ‘Managed Mail Services’ is the migration and operation of the Exchange environment.
The current Exchange 2016 environment must be migrated to Exchange Online. Customer is providing the M365 contract. Additionally, the content of a Symantec Enterprise
Vault mail archive must be migrated to Exchange Online. For this task we are planning to use Quest tools.
Also, some peripheral gateways/load balancers need to be implemented, e.g. for PGP encryption.
information about the volume (amount of the data / mailboxes)
6.200 mailboxes (small, restrictive quota <1gb), ~11.500 archive mail boxes (large amount of data, ~65 tb), 10 public folders (~100gb)
the purpose of the Quest tool usage (e.g. migration of the archives)
- Migration & operation of the Exchange environment from 2016 to Exchange Online/Microsoft 365
The skills that are needed
- MS Exchange 2016
- M365/Exchange Online
- Exchange hybrid configuration and experience with migration from on-prem to cloud
- Create, update, finalize the documentation
- Implementation of the solution
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Quest tools, especially Archive Shuttle
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 711 35166322