The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
The product team is responsible for building innovative global solutions for messaging and notifications for users who are looking to buy vehicles. We work in an agile cross-functional team consisting of Backend, Frontend, Mobile engineers along with a Product Owner, Design/UX expert to build state-of-the-art product features. Our teams have full independence and responsibility for their development process, operation of their services and apps, architectural decisions, tech-stack and tooling in close cooperation with the other teams. The foundations of our product are Java / Kotlin / Spring Boot Backend Services and a NodeJS / Responsive React Frontend.
What you can do for us
- Contribute, build, iterate and manage our web application with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code.
- Partner closely with Backend, Android, iOS and product team members to continuously improve the web app
- Ensure that your code follows the latest design standards and good practices
- Push forward our testing strategy including unit and UI tests
- Keep legacy in check while being pragmatic about solutions
- Research and prototype new solutions to difficult problems - Provide recommendations for continuous improvements
The skills that are needed
- Advanced understanding of design, implementation and operation of distributed services and APIs (bonus: SEO Experience)
- Advanced knowledge of common web technologies (HTTP, DNS, REST/JSON, OAuth, Ajax)
- Experience with Automated testing, unit tests with Jasmine & Karma, UI tests with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with package managers like npm and Bower, Build pipelines with Grunt, Gulp or webpack
- Good understanding of Build Pipelines (TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, Grunt)
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous delivery
- High aspiration for quality balanced with a good sense of pragmatism
- You understand quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience to the users
- Quick adoption of new technologies and concepts
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
We connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
Frau Irene Negron Alcaldeirene.email@example.com
Modis Contracting Solutions GmbH
Modis Contracting Solutions GmbH
Phone +49 711/35166364www.modis.com