Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Then start your career with us and become part of the team of our client, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical industry in the greater Cologne area, for a project - starting immediately.
- Work in the Manufacturing Science and Technology -Biologics department on process transfers of parenteral dosage forms, mainly biologics and cell and gene therapy products.
- Performing experiments in the laboratory, engineering runs and product validations as part of the project team
- Process development including process characterization based on laboratory scale and scale-up to production scale
- Independent planning, execution and evaluation of data as well as documentation incl. preparation/creation of a presentation
- Independent writing of study plans and reports as well as other GMP/non-GMP documents (in German and English)
Ihr ProfilMust Have:
- Scientific studies (Diploma/ M.Sc.) (pharmaceutical chemistry/technology, biotechnology or comparable), alternatively completed vocational training (laboratory technician/chemist/pharmacist (m/f/d)) with several years of experience in the field of production/development of parenteral drugs and scientific work
- Advanced computer skills (statistical data analysis)
- Very good English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with parenteral manufacturing processes especially biologics
- Good knowledge of physical-chemical product analysis
Warum Sie bei uns genau richtig sind
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive compensation
- Social benefits
- Wide range of further training opportunities
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary depending on position and location. An overview of our benefits can be found on our website under Career and Benefits.
Send us your application directly. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global leader in technology and digital solutions for smart industry. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the fields of life sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people to join us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smart and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority and we believe that together we can make a big difference. This is also confirmed by Modis' third place as Germany's best employer 2021 in the area of Consulting & Advisory.
Telefon +49 761 38908 213