Do you have knowledge in sensor technology? Are you looking for a new challenge in the automotive sector with a focus on system engineering?
Do you want to use your technical knowledge to shape an innovative future?
Then we are looking for you as a competent Systems Engineer Driver Assistance Systems (m/f/d) for one of our clients from the automotive industry in Frankfurt am Main.
This opportunity is available within the framework of temporary employment (with the option of being hired internally by the customer) as soon as possible.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Your main tasks
- Coordinating and dispatching technical tasks and interfaces with specialist departments
and customers, based on system architecture and system requirements
- Collaboration in system development for radar and video-based driver assistance functions
- Analysis and evaluation of malfunctions for targeted system enhancement
- Participation in project teams for customer projects, also in an international environment in cooperation with colleagues in Europe, the USA and India
- Customer interface and contact person for driver assistance functions
- Creating requirements and architecture models for driver assistance functions
- Successfully completed university degree in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualification
- Initial knowledge in the area of driver assistance systems or ADAS
- Experience in structuring customer requirements in DOORS or Integrity
- Interest in the development of safety critical systems according to ISO 26262
- Experience with SysML / UML desirable
- Fluent German and English prefered
What you can expect from us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
Would you like to learn more about us and about this position and possibly other opportunities? Then feel free to send us your application directly. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400