Do you have a passion for the automotive industry? Do you like to drive innovations forward?
Then we are looking for you as a competent Systems Engineer Driver Assistance Systems (m/f/d) for one of our clients from the automotive industry in Frankfurt am Main.
This opportunity is available within the framework of temporary employment (with the option of being hired internally by the customer) as soon as possible.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
What you can do for us
- Collaboration in system development for radar and video-based driver assistance functions
- Coordinating and dispatching technical tasks and interfaces with specialist departments
and customers, based on system architecture and system requirements
- Participation in project teams for customer projects, also in an international environment in cooperation with colleagues in Europe, the USA and India
- Analysis and evaluation of malfunctions for targeted system enhancement
- Creating requirements and architecture models for driver assistance functions
- Customer interface and contact person for driver assistance functions
What sets you apart
- Successfully completed university degree in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or comparable qualification
- Initial knowledge in the area of driver assistance systems or ADAS
- Experience in structuring customer requirements in DOORS or Integrity
- Interest in the development of safety critical systems according to ISO 26262
- Experience with SysML / UML desirable
- Fluent German and English prefered
What's waiting for you
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive compensation
- Social benefits
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Services may vary based on the position and location. You will find an overview of our benefits on our website on under Careers and Benefits.
Feel free to send us your application directly. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to receiving applications from people who contribute to the diversity in our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 69/668194400