Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of the team for our client – starting immediately.
Your main activities
- Use of the latest technologies and techniques
- Virtual development in (mixed environment of simulations and real hardware)
- Developing the framework architecture in the area of middleware and real-time applications
- Supporting the SW teams in terms of concepts and technologies
- Design and development of software for our simulation and test support software
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a related discipline
- Sound knowledge of SW design, patterns and architecture and are familiar with cross-platform development and system programming
- Advanced programming skills in C++
- Knowledge of networks, fieldbuses and distributed systems
- German and English language skills at a business fluent level, both written and spoken
What we offer you
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Akkodis - formed by the merger of AKKA & Modis - is a global leader in Engineering & IT. As a global partner in an ever-changing technology & competitive environment, we support our customers with our 360° offering to create a more sustainable & smarter future. United by our shared passion for technology & talent, we look at the world from a new perspective. Every day, our 50,000 motivated engineers & digital experts go beyond the possible to create the incredible.
Phone +49 89/357751 -166