We want to grow our team for a project for our client, a renowned company in the Aerospace sector – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for the design and development of software for our simulation and test support software
- In addition, the development of the framework architecture in the area of middleware and real-time applications is part of your tasks
- You will apply state-of-the-art technologies and techniques
- You actively contribute to virtual engineering (mixed environment of simulations and real HW)
- You support the SW teams in terms of concepts and technologies
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or a related field
- You have a sound knowledge of SW design, patterns and architecture and are well versed in system programming and cross-platform development
- You have already gained knowledge in networks, field buses and distributed systems
- You have good programming skills in C++
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751 -166