We want to grow our team for a project for our client – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation, control, acceptance and follow-up of projects
- Your responsibilities will include assisting with proposal preparation and gathering customer and RFP (Request for Proposal) requirements, generating appropriate solutions and creating technical specifications
- In addition, you will be responsible for schedule management within the project phases (e.g. design, development, integration, qualification and acceptance, contracting)
- You will also continuously monitor project progress, ensure timely resolution of technical issues, and lead change management including acceptance/rejection of customer requests
- You will perform risk management as part of the project, including all measures to identify, analyze, assess, mitigate, monitor, manage and control project risks
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed a degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable discipline
- In addition, you have several years of professional experience in the areas of project management, project planning and improvement, ideally in the aerospace industry
- You are experienced in using MS Office and MS Project and ideally have knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- You have experience in international military customer and industry environments
- You are business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751166