Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Then start your career with us and become part of the team of our client, a renowned company in the pharmaceutical industry in the Munich area - with immediate effect.
Ihre AufgabenMaintain and further develop of quality standards and ensure compliance. The responsible department is divided into 6 different Communities of Practice of the following topics: Asset Care, Change Support, Deviation Management, Document Control, Hygiene Management and SPoCs & Audits. Focus of tasks:
- Support in the area of "Document Control" as well as timely processing of quality-related inquiries
- Professional processing of documents and system images in the quality environment
- Exchange with various interfaces, e.g. DOZ operations and QA
- Supporting operator projects and, if necessary, checking implementation on site
- Ensuring compliance with all requirements resulting from legal regulations and internal guidelines, especially quality assurance, GMP requirements, occupational safety and environmental protection
- Establishment and design of new work processes or tools
- Support in audit preparation and follow-up
Was Sie dafür mitbringenMust Have:
- Natural science education, preferably with advanced training as a technician and relevant work experience. Alternatively scientific studies
- Interest in quality topics
- IT affinity Willingness to familiarize with topics
- Fluent written and spoken German and good English skills (mainly written)
Nice to Have:
- Good knowledge of production processes and QA tasks as well as general business practices within the diagnostic / pharmaceutical industry.
- Ideally experience in GMP environment and in dealing with quality relevant specifications and guidelines
- Knowledge of lean management methods
Warum Sie bei uns genau richtig sind
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive compensation
- Social benefits
- Wide range of further training opportunities
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary depending on position and location. An overview of our benefits can be found on our website under Career and Benefits.
Send us your application directly. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global leader in technology and digital solutions for smart industry. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the fields of life sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people to join us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smart and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority and we believe that together we can make a big difference. This is also confirmed by Modis' third place as Germany's best employer 2021 in the area of Consulting & Advisory.
Telefon +49 761 38908 213