Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of the team for our client – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- You will analyse the requirements specification and generate the architecture concept of processor and FPGA functions, Hardware-Software partitioning for System-on-Chip components
- You will manage the VHDL Detailed Design for Xilinx and Microsemi FPGAs and analyse the designed components with respect to the appropriate VHDL guidelines and using the appropriate tools and checklists
- You will develop software for system-on-chip processors
- You will develop and simulate algorithms as part of the SoC design using Matlab and transfer the function from the Matlab model to VHDL
- You will also prepare the technical documentation and assist with hardware commissioning tests of the FPGA
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of computer science, aerospace or industrial engineering
- You have already gained professional experience with VHDL design and verification for FPGAs as well as experience with partitioning HW/SW functions in FPGA or MPSoC architectures
- You bring experience with the development of algorithms using Matlab and good knowledge in software programming of embedded systems
- Your English skills are business fluent and German skills are an advantage
- You also have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751-167