For our client located in Munich we are looking for a Full-Stack (m/w/d) NET Core, C# and Angular
Duration: 2 Years +
Location: remote/ Munich
- Participation in the entire development process - from requirements analysis, implementation, operation in DevOps mode to testing and creation of technical documentation
- MUST have professional experience (3- 5 years) of the ".net Framework" or ".net Core" (C #, VB.Net, F #) in Azure Cloud
- Microsoft technology and product environment (Azure and Azure DevOps)
- Experience in cloud native computing and knowledge of authentication and authorization with Azure Active Directory (AAD) and MSAL libraries
- Knowledge of SQL Server or another relational database
The skills that are needed
- Agile Methode (SCRUM)
- Azure DevOps
- .Net Core
Why you are in the right place when working with usWe connect the right professionals with the right project, as we do by connecting you with our recruiting projects! Our path together begins with trying to comprehend your ambitions. We shall work together to help you achieve your career objective, by investing in your professional development and mentoring, and by coaching you throughout your career. Modis is a global leader in professional solutions and a dynamic brand with a global focus. We are pursuing ambitious goals in a key market. Our affiliation with Adecco Group opens up a wide array of career choices for you.
You can hardly wait to get to know us? Then a simple click will quickly connect you with us. Just click on "APPLY NOW“ to send us your application.
The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them?
Phone +49 711/35166336