Are you looking for new and exciting challenges? Start your career with us and become part of the team for our client – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- Your tasks will include working with experts in Europe and China, supporting communication and building a trusting and fruitful collaboration
- Supporting partners in integrating the technology into modern and powerful cloud-native software architectures is another important task
- You will also be an active part of innovation projects, including prototyping and proof-of-concepts development, as well as bringing new technology components and products to market
- You will be responsible for documenting for partner business requirements using use cases, user stories, and call/process flows/flow diagrams
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline
- You have already gained professional experience as a software developer or project engineer
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, version control management, build processes, testing, and operations is required
- You have experience with a project management tool such as Jira, Asana, Teamcity, Kanboo, etc.
- Your English and Chinese language skills are business fluent, good German language skills are an advantage
Why you are in the right place when working with us
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training
- Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
Modis is a Smart Industry pioneer and leader. With over 30,000 employees in 20 countries, we support our clients and partners worldwide in the areas of IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who will collaborate with us to drive innovation and digital transformation for an intelligent and sustainable future. Our employees are our top priority, and we believe that together we can achieve great things. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751 - 166