We want to grow our team for a project for our client – starting immediately.
What you can do for us
- Your tasks will include working with experts in Europe and China, supporting communication and building a trusting and fruitful collaboration
- Another important task is to support partners in integrating the technology into modern and powerful cloud-native software architectures.
- You will actively participate in innovation projects, including prototype and proof-of-concept development, as well as launching new technology components and products to market
- You will be responsible for documenting for partner business requirements using use cases, user stories, and call/process flows/flow diagrams
The skills that are needed
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline
- You have professional experience as a software developer or project engineer
- You are familiar with the entire software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, version control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- You have experience with a project management tool such as Jira, Asana, Teamcity, Kanboo, etc.
- Your English and Chinese language skills are business fluent, good German language skills are an advantage
Why you are in the right place when working with us
With Modis you will work with a dynamic, globally oriented brand that pursues ambitious goals in key future markets. Our affiliation with the Adecco Group gives you a variety of options as well as access to exclusive freelance projects.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
AKKA & Modis, now Akkodis, is a global powerhouse of technologies and digital solutions in smart industry and one of the leading providers. With over 50,000 engineers and digital experts in 30 countries, we support our customers and partners worldwide in the areas of Life Sciences, IT and digital engineering. We are looking for talented people who can work with us in driving innovation and digital transformation for a smarter and sustainable future. We put our employees first and believe that together we can make a big difference. That's why Kununu ranked us third among Germany's best employers in the consulting sector in 2021.
Phone +49 89/357751 - 166